29 December 2012

January 2013 Wishlist

As I'm going to do some outfit photos post later on and so I hope I can shoot those photos today if it's not pouring down.

So I decided to do a wishlist before the outfit post. SOMEBODY, ANYBODY, PLEASE GET ME THESE!


Mint Asymmetrical Maxi Dress
I want this so badly! The mint colour is so awesome and the slit shows out your long, nice legs. 

Chain Headpiece
This chain headpiece makes a goddess or princess feel. It matches with a vintage dress, I guess?
Like this (below)
sources from here
This is my favourite lookbooker and blogger, Jennifer. Don't forget to fan her at LOOKBOOK.nu and follow her blog!

Galaxy Leggings
These're super cool leggings which I've wanted so long ago. The first and second(picture above) is what I want! 

Jeffrey Campbell Lita Shoes (Turquoise Suede) 
Jeffrey Campbell has always been my favourite online shoes shop! THESE SHOES ARE AWESOME MAN. but it cost $159.95 :( I want this I want this. Oh well I'm gonna earn my own money and spend it on this. Turquoise is a nice colour too!

Jeffrey Campbell 99 tie Wedges
You're right! I'm super duper obsessed by JC :) These wedges are the most beautiful thing I've seen. 
The best addition is to pair a super faded cut off denim shorts. So easy to match! 
BUT price=$150. ANYONE, BUY ME IF YOU GOT LOTSA MONEY LOL.

And the worst thing is I have checked out a lot of online shops ALL ARE SOLD OUT. 
PLEASE leave me a comment on where to buy this! 

And recently, I'm working on a DIY Flower Headdress inspired by Jennifer Wang!
She did a tutorial on her blog, please check it out :) 

photocredits to Google Images

I guess I'm off to Hong Kong again in a month's time to deal with some stuffs and documents. So I'll better go take more outfit photos hehe. And I'm having a concert celebration party later on around noon. Oh and an early Happy New Year to you all! xo



No comments:

Post a Comment