25 December 2012

Hong Kong 2012 December

My travel (or visiting grandparents) ended yesterday. Usually I don't feel sad when we leave but not this time, maybe because I was young or we did a lot of shopping and buying and wasting money during this trip.


This is how it looks like when we walk in to my grandparents' village.


My dad told me that it's very very hard to find these buildings anymore, in this 21st century.



Liu Man Shek Tong. Dad's hometown.





 A pinned-on chess table! How cool it is.


The best way to spend your holiday or X'mas is to spend your money. *evil laugh*


 Japanese tiny crabs.
 Tasty!

 Nikon D3200 with 18-105mm lens
My first DSLR camera, Nikon D3200 with 18-105mm lens! Thanks mommy, love you as always :)


 (left to right) Beautymate purifying and brightening cleanser, Bio-essence blackheads remover x2
I haven't try out the cleanser yet, but the blackhead remover is pretty effective! I've tried a lot of other products but my blackheads are still there. So I recommend this.

 2 in 1 straightener and curler

 Marks and Spencer comfy pants

 Oriental Sunday December 2012 issue
People in Hong Kong who is very concerned about the entertainment news read this. Which is me lol.
 H&M jumper
 Didn't took the whole pic of this :( There's also a somewhat alike jumper in LoveGirlsMarket. But the price is like so different ... It's also one of my favourite stuff bought in HK!

Vivi magazine January 2013 issue
Vivi magazine has always been my bible. I've never bought the HK version as I live in Malaysia. It's a must read fashion magazine as it introduces a lot about the Japanese and Korean fashion. I've never missed an issue! Because it can't be missed.

Besides shopping, we did went to a lot of place too! But unfortunately, I only bought my camera on the last day before we left. I'm still regretting about that so lot. Too bad :(


Merry X'mas! Till next time. xo

You can find me here .....
E-mail : annexlicious@gmail.com
Twitter : AnneL_Haien


2 comments:

  1. ah so many lovely presents! and wow that nikon camera looks AMAZING!

    hope you had a wonderful christmas!

    hope you'll visit back
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it is AMAZING!

      I really did, hope you had too.

      Your blog and camera are awesome too! xo

      Delete