31 December 2012

Saying goodbye to 2012 traumatised me.




(Pastel pink cardigan from Perri Cutten Australia, Owl-printed tank top, White pants from Soda Exchange)
Hype this look on Lookbook here.

This is my very first outfit look and as promised! Actually I wanted to post this yesterday, but it was pouring heavily outside so I can't make it for the shoot. But it's still raining today, there's even some district flooding.
So, I decided to do it indoors, in my house.


I'm super obsessed to pastel colours, and it matches well with white pants. And the must-mention pants, it's SUPER comfy! Soda Exchange is a brand that co-operates with the Voir Group. Google it!
Not to forget the tank top which I bought from Malaysia is super cool! The owl is not exactly printed, it's sequinned :) Someone who like blinking stuff - this is a must-buy item!

I can't believe that 2012 is ending in less than 2 hours! A brand new year is coming, and I don't need 2013 to be good to me. I, myself will make it better than I expected. 

Happy New Year's Eve! 

Bye, 2012. Hello, 2013. 

No comments:

Post a Comment