19 December 2012

Back to blogging!

 I've always wanted to share all my musical, life etc experiences so i decided to create this, a blog.

H.E.R - S.T.O.R.Y

During the past few months, i've read a lot of blogs.



XiaXue





Tricia Gosingtian

(and a lot more of course!)

This inspiration to create this blog comes from all those fashion bloggers.
Well to be honest, this's not my very first blog. I've created quite a number (WHAT?!)of blogs but i kept it privated because i wrote a lot about my secrets which i never tell anyone. I even stopped blogging after a few months, but now i realized that it can't be stopped! I love blogging and it'll always be. I love fashion, i love to eat and i super love travelling too! These genes are all given by my dear mommy and daddy. They're such great parents even though sometimes i get quite annoyed or frustrated.

I know that i may or may not be successful, but i wanna give it a try. :)
I'll post quite frequently as nobody wants to read a blog that only update once or twice a month. Oh and don't hesitate to leave down your blog link at the comment bar or send me an email : annexlicious@gmail.com

You can also find me here ......
Twitter : annel_haien

I'm creating a LOOKBOOK.nu account so i can post all my looks there :D
Have a great day! Stay tuned. xo






No comments:

Post a Comment