24 June 2013

Recents (Instagram photo dump diaries)

photo
1. whatcha lookin' at 

photo
2. Momsie's day! Welcome to the bamboo island (i'm the panda, endangered species oh well)

photo
3. Gone a little masochistic - torturing myself with a bunch of high cals food? (Kitkats, kinder buenos, oreos, fruit yoghurt ice-cream etc OH I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THESE)

photo
4. Heavenly good food

photo
5. Eat healthy (i mean, new year resolutions for 2014 hey)

photo
6. Crépès suzette

photo
7. Red Velvet cake. (google: how to stop posting food pics?)

photo
8. Onion rings at Burger King HK

photo

9. Free Mori's birthday cake for mommy (why is it called 'free' mori? FOC? No i paid for this)

And here's what's going on 'lately'. Trying to enjoy 'summer' as much as possible since it will undoubtedly be short-lived (i.e. leaving Malaysia and flying somewhere else); spending hours finishing the can't-be-finished programme note and eating (my beach bod is hopeless) all the unhealthy amounts of cakes (healthy food impetus? I think not so). But the haze has totally destroyed everything. Kuala Lumpur is now being engulfed by smoke from the Sumatran fire - from the window, you can see nothing, just a grey-ish sky. I guess I'm having a paranoia that even I stay indoors, i can still smell the horrible smoke from outside. Yeah, hypersensitivity. And it's even worse when I see people having the air-conditioner on 24/7, exasperating the condition which is already deteriorating! I just want to take a deep breath - WITH CLEAN AIR. 

P.S. any ideas for the coming up post? Food (i know you want to)? Outfits? Editorials? Vids? Send me an email or just say hi to me here - annexlicious@gmail.com :) Much love x

xx
Andrea 

No comments:

Post a Comment