26 January 2013

Casual Vacancy


So concentrated on using Instagram lol. Actually I'm taking a photo of my couzzie who helped me took this photo! (complicated haha)


Drinking Chatime again! I'm holding A12 - Red Bean Pearl Milk Tea
Recommended sugar: 50% - 65%
I tried the 100% normal sugar and it tastes so sweet! But still nice though :)



How many pearls are left in my drink? lol


A happy girl with a happy tummy is so happy.

(grey tank top from Hong Kong / Pink cardigan from UK / White pants(not shown) from Soda Exchange)

This is one of my casual outfit(so sorry!) because I couldn't go out for a proper outfit photoshoot. But it's also one of my favourite haha. The last photo seems to be a little shocked because I saw an Chinese-y(or something) couple kissing, didn't managed to take a photo of them :( I bought the Mina February issue that day and it slowly becomes one of my bible, too! My very first bible is Vivi which I love very much and still considered that as one of my important's. My inspiration to start this blog also comes from that other than reading at a lot of fashion blogs.

And I was approved for my Hong Kong PR! Plus I'm heading back there sooner or later, less time to blog more time to travel and more travel blog entries after that. I going there to shop, shop and shop lol. xo

I got a small questionnaire by some of the (readers?), and I was so happy about that! I piled them up(not a lot) and decided to answer it here once and for all! :)

How tall are you? You looks tall in the photo 
I'm 5 ft 7, which is 170cm.

What's your favourite band or singers?
My obsessions are pretty mainstream, favourite band must be Maroon 5 and Lady Antebellum! but it always changes with the trend heh.

What do you want to do in your future? Modelling ....?
I guess you're not the first to ask me go for modelling lol. My aunts and uncles, cousins and friends said that -__-  Modelling needs a taller person, unlike me which is only 5ft 7 :( I'm interested in fashion design, accounting and medicine! but I hope to continue blogging for a while :)

What's your fav cartoon is your childhood times?
Hello Kitty and Powerpuff girls! I'm still very addicted to Hello Kitty, whenever I saw something with a Hello Kitty on it, I wouldn't hesitate to buy that! (leading me to bankruptcy)

Would you check out my blog? PLEASEEEE
Yessssss, of course! Just send me an email and I'll check it out!

What is your Instagram?
You can find me @dollofnine - Follow me for more realtime updates!

Who are/is your fav models?
Frida G/ Coco R/ Behati P/ Doutzen K/ Liu Wen/ Barbara P/ He Sui etc etc to name a few

Do you think I can go for blogging? Why did you started blogging?
Err .. Your question is quite vague but if you're asking me WHO can blog, I'd say: everybody can blog! But if you consider blogging as a way to earn money but not because of passion, please don't blog. I blogged because I want to share all of my thoughts, my love for fashion etc.

How old are you? 
I'm 14 this year (2013)

What languages do you speak? which one is your first language?
I speak English, Mandarin and Cantonese! my mother tongue is english. I learn mandarin in my primary school and speak cantonese with my father's side relatives.

                       _____________________________________________________

Thanks for reading! Have a great day xo




















4 comments:

  1. omg so jealous, i really want some bubble tea arghhh
    this was lovely to read!

    hope you'll visit back
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, it tastes soooo good!
      Thanks :)

      I did xx

      Delete
  2. Hi girl! This blog is amazing! I felt in love with it! You' ve got such an amazing style and it inspires me so much! I was wondering if you would to follow each other..let me know <3

    Http://gowestyoungcowgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura! Aww that's so nice of you. Thank you! Sure :D x

      Delete