11 March 2013

Pile up my love for ......





























\























Photos from Tumblr*

Love for MODELS! Quick and short inspiration post here because .... (thinking some reasonable reasons albeit the fact that I've none) I'm procrastinating so that I'd only need to do my Mandarin homework later lol. I love watching models walking the runway and falling down (just kiddin') My recent obsessions are Cara Delevingne (she's like the best and amazing and gorgeous and natural model in the world omg omg. She's so funky behind the scenes but so professional when walking the fashion shows!), Coco Rocha, Karolina Kurkova, Barbara Palvin(so pretty), Behati Prinsloo, Ji Hye Park, He Sui, Doutzen Kroes, Fei Fei Sun, Frida Guvtasson, Hillary Rhoda, Gisele Bundchen ...... To name a few here! I'm posting a new post tomorrow *fingers crossed* so stay tuned!

xx



















No comments:

Post a Comment